Ready in 40 minutes
- 1.5kg beetroot, pealed & chopped
- 200g vacuum packed cooked and peeled chestnuts
- Sea salt
- ½ bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1tbsp fresh lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 100g coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
Preheat the oven to 220C (fan 200C)
Placed the beetroot on a lined baking tray and roast for 30 minutes.
While the beetroot is cooking, toast the chestnuts in a dry pan for 5 minutes until start to golden.
Place the herbs, lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil and pinch of sea salt in a bowl and mix well.
Combine the tahini, coconut yoghurt, olive oil and water in a bowl and mix well.
Assemble the dish by placing the beetroot then chestnuts, topping with the herb oil, yoghurt dressing and toasted sesame seeds.